Saturday, December 17, 2016

Solitary Mood


  Today I am dolled up in beautiful ensemble from Alto by Vicario latest collection, Saanjh F/W 2016.

If I could describe their latest collection in one word, I would say magical. Every piece seem to have its own spirit by tagging unique marble pattern incorporated into the design. I personally love the earthy tone of the entire collection, it's definitely bring me to autumn mood. As always, Alto's designs is stunningly beautiful, I'm in awe of it. Solitary, cold and risk-taking, which make me falling in love even more. 

If you haven't checked their collection, please go visit their website here











What I'm wearing

Top // Alto by Vicario
Skirt // Alto by Vicario
Heels // Charlotte Olympia

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished