Thursday, December 1, 2016

High Slits


High slit was trending back in 2015, but now it's backs in more comfortable style.



Last year, high slits dress and skirt stole the spotlight. I remember back then many shops sold the slit skirt from medium to high slit, the back, front or side slits, you name it! This time I think they're back, with the most comfortable and versatile way.

This double slit maxi top is my current favourite piece. First of all, it looks so comfy, loose and casual but still give a street style vibe kinda look. Second, it is so versatile. You could easily mix and match, either you layer it with white shirt, perforated top, pairing with legging, jeans or anything, it's would looks flattering and stylish. Third, I think everyone can pull off this piece. It looks flatter for petite or tall, thin or plus size and any type of body shape. I didn't realise that I often wear this piece, maybe because the shapeless form give us sort of worry-free feeling. I don't need to worry about showing my fat belly or else, especially when I'm out with my girls for all you can eat dining. Oops! 









What I'm wearing

Strapless Jumpsuit // Paulina Katarina
Double Slits Maxi Top // Petite Cupcakes
Heels // YSL Tribute
Lensed by // Rony Dozer
Brushed by // yours truly

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished