Sunday, May 1, 2016

Monochrome Vibe




Up to this date, the majority of my clothes are black and white and I still believe there's always room for more black pants and white shirts. I swear by them, they're my staple on my closet. To avoid the boredom, I like to find something with a twist, just like what I wore in this post. It's a simple white tops with black kimono belt which is perfect addition and give a little bit of Japanese vibe. 

The white tops is from Love+Flair. For those who don't know, Love+Flair is a multi-brand website that sold some of the best rising local brands as well as its own label (Love+Flair). I love them for always being up to date and new designs coming every week. Go visit their webstore  here and experience window shopping all-day-everyday!











Wearing: 

Top // Love+Flair Aoki White Belt Top
Sunnies // @Doppelganger_ID
Clutch // YSL 
Shoes // Christian Loubotin Ograde
Lensed by // @ronydozer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished